Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hacking my phone and watching me in my apartment are not activities of "legitimate research."

February 26, 2017


The New York Times is outrageous.

REPORT THE NEWS.  

That's all you have to do; that's what you're paid to do.  REPORT THE NEWS accurately and humanely, and stop promoting and committing crime.  

I realize that it's much less work to sit around, hack my phone, watch live, illegally filmed video of me from my apartment, and then publish snide, pseudonews articles than it is to be journalists, but it's not admirable.  

Syria.

Geneva.

The first page of the New York Times' website would not inform anyone that those are places where anything that anyone needs to know about is happening or has happened over the past week.  



Copyright L. Kochman, February 26, 2017 @ 2:30 p.m.