Monday, February 20, 2017

The conglomerate attacks me for the food that I eat in my apartment, and which it sees me eating from the hidden, illegal cameras whom nobody who knows that the cameras aren't a delusion or a false accusation have told the police are in my apartment.

February 20, 2017

I'm fortunate not to have an eating disorder, because the conglomerate could bully anyone into starvation.  

There's nothing I can do and there's nothing I can say.  There's no code policy that I could write.

Nothing stops the attacks; 7 years of abusing me has only reinforced for the conglomerate the idea that I deserve it.  As the abuse continues, the abusers use the fact that it's happening as proof that it should be happening.  

If I wanted to promote the conglomerate's agenda, I would, and I wouldn't use code for that promotion.  I wouldn't have spent every day since 2010 protesting against the conglomerate's agenda, for which the conglomerate has mercilessly persecuted me.  

There are few times in every hour at which I can publish anything without someone saying that it's code, no matter how many times I say "No code."  



Copyright L. Kochman, February 20, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.