Sunday, February 19, 2017

I don't know what the media is doing outside the United States, but the American media is corrupt and out of control.

February 19, 2017

The New York Times is not the only media source that illegally hacks my phone and taps hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, from which it takes live video and audio 24 hours/day.  I don't know if there is an American media source that doesn't criminally invade my privacy and then publicize lewd, false and damaging distortions about me as part of a national, group effort to bully me, ruin my reputation, and promote sexual crime.  

This is the precedent that's being set for how the media is able to treat people.  Anyone and everyone is vulnerable to these types of criminal privacy invasions.  

I appreciate the role of a free press in preventing totalitarian governments.  However, every tactic of psychological and social totalitarian control is being used by the American media and tangential industries.  Illegal monitoring and harassment.  Neverending propaganda using code words and slogans to promote nefarious activity.  Attacks not only on specific targets who oppose them, but also on everyone around those targets, to isolate the targets by terrifying or damaging everyone who might offer help or who merely refuses to abuse the targets. 

This is not only an issue about women's rights, although destroying women's rights was the impetus; this is an issue of the elimination of privacy and personal safety for everyone in the world.  



Copyright L. Kochman, February 19, 2017 @ 2:39 p.m.