Monday, February 20, 2017

The New York Times and many other people who are part of the conglomerate have hacked my school account and email since last year.

February 20, 2017


This is a picture of part of the first page of the New York Times' website:






The article that corresponds with that section of the first page is unintelligible. This is the address for it:



I've never seen the show.  I also know that the New York Times is going to attack anyone and everything to attain whatever it is that it wants.  

All I can say about this article is that, before I attempted to read it, I had yet to read an article published by the New York Times that was written by someone who can't write at all.  It's like getting a phone call from someone that you know hates you and who is attempting to tell you how much he or she hates you from somewhere that has an unstable connection.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, February 20, 2017 @ 10:28 a.m.