Saturday, February 18, 2017

The IRS says I owe them $3989 because I "miscalculated" my taxes from 2011 to 2016.

February 18, 2017


I don't owe the IRS money.

I've been homeless for 4 of the past 6 years.  I have never in my life made enough money to even have to file a tax return; I have always gotten a refund, and I haven't even filed taxes while I've gotten Social Security since 2013 because I figured I was taking enough money from the government by taking Social Security, which I probably could have started taking when I was 18 but which I never applied for in my life before the conglomerate made me a social pariah who can't obtain work or who gets harassed out of every employment situation.   

This is a farce, and it's probably meant not only to terrify me, but to terrify everyone around me.  

They know I can't pay them anything, and that I attempted to get a job through the Social Security office, who refused to work with me because they said I was too insane.

Are they going to jail me on false IRS charges so that I can't publish anything?

How many government employees are hacking my phone and circulating illegally filmed, voyeuristic video of me every day?  



Copyright L. Kochman, February 18, 2017 @ 6:45 p.m.