Monday, September 19, 2016

Bullying

September 19, 2016



That's the address of an article about Rihanna and PUMA.  

Eventually, Rihanna will be 40.  It's interesting how many people like to help her try to forget that.  

Also, I don't know why she seems to be spending so much time thinking of ways to be horrible to me.  I'm not competing with her for anything.  

I certainly have never done anything to PUMA, so I don't know why that business is participating in bullying me.

I don't know.  The conglomerate has turned everything into something that could offend someone, somewhere.  Personally, I haven't participated in anything that the conglomerate has done, and I haven't created business relationships from which it would be difficult to extricate myself once my unkind behavior toward someone else got to be publicly embarrassing.  There might be people who don't understand why I have chosen to be poor rather than to accept lucrative opportunities that I think are incongruous with my value system.  When you accept those opportunities, you can't expect that your value system will be respected; what you can expect is that you will either be in continuous conflict with the people that you're working with, or that you will turn into of those people, and that in one way or another you will be desperately unhappy, even if you're not poor.  If you choose to work with people who have your value system, then the quality of what you do will be the result of that system.  If it's a bad value system, you might not be unhappy, because you don't know what's wrong with it.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 19, 2016 @ 3:44 p.m.