Sunday, September 18, 2016

I have to go to counseling before I have a nervous breakdown.

September 18, 2016

It's all been going on for too long.  The abuses of me are being institutionalized; I literally have no privacy at all.

I'm walking around like a zombie much of the time, when I leave my apartment at all.  I think about suicide all the time.  My life is a hell from which there seems to be no way out.

The conglomerate never stops attacking me.  If I bring my cell phone to counseling, the conglomerate will hear everything that's said during the session.

I don't know if what Medicare has decided to do is to try to extort my health care providers into not treating me by refusing to pay them.  Probably, their computers are hacked; possibly also their cell phones, email, bank accounts, like what the conglomerate does to me.  Maybe they're followed.  Maybe their families are being threatened.  


Copyright L. Kochman, September 18, 2016 @ 10:57 p.m.