Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My life is being deliberately ruined by the conglomerate's sexual harassment and personal persecution of me; this is not Equal Opportunity.

September 21, 2016

I applied to the Just A Start program for biotechnology two years in a row.  The first year, I took their qualifying test and only got one answer wrong on each section.  The second year, I got a perfect score on the same test, after studying for weeks.  Both years, I was not accepted.

Then, I applied to the biotechnology program at Jewish Vocational Services.  I decided not to matriculate with that program because it required taking classes at Quincy College.  Quincy College probably would have required my taking out loans, and it is also in a building in Quincy where there are always Wet Floor signs strewn around.  

I was accepted for the biotechnology program at Bunker Hill Community College, and I finished the Spring 2016 semester there, but I was harassed so much that I felt that I had to leave.  I don't know if I'll attend that school again; I should not have to submit to being abused to get an education.  

I applied to all of those programs because I wanted the academics that they had.  There's nothing that I can do about what the schools and programs are called, and the conglomerate shouldn't be able to intimidate people into changing the names that they had before the conglomerate formed in 2010.  The conglomerate has already distorted enough of the world.


Yesterday, I saw this ad:




The ad seems vindictive to me.  




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 21, 2016 @ 10:42 a.m.