Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My books and papers for the 4 classes that I took during the Spring 2016 semester

November 22, 2016




I was homeless for the first half of the semester, and even so I would have had a 4.0 if it weren't for the inexorable process of being victim-blamed by the school for asking for help getting the bully from my Chinese class to stop harassing me.  

As soon as he started to harass me, I knew that I'd be called a liar and crazy, that I would get in trouble and that nobody would confront him.  I published a video about that, also, about how I knew that was going to happen, and it did.

By the end of the semester, I was near a nervous breakdown.  

8 months after I started asking for help getting him to leave me alone, he was writing to me online.  As far as I know, the school has done nothing, other than make it clear to me that nobody cares if I ever go back there or graduate.  



Copyright L. Kochman, November 22, 2016 @ 5:52 p.m.