Saturday, November 19, 2016

Synonyms for "malice"

November 19, 2016





That's a picture of the third result at the first page of results for a Google search of the term "malice."  

After I added the last sentences at the previous page, I started thinking about synonyms for the word "malice."  I did a search of the word.

Jackie's life is going to be ruined if the media doesn't stop attacking her.  She won't be able to do anything; she's being demonized on a scale that no human being could endure.  This is worse than what's happening to me.  I had an adult life before the conglomerate ruined my reputation; although what's happening to me is horrible, I have coping skills and have had years to prove my intelligence and morality, and I'm not as totally disrespected as the conglomerate's immature and misogynist sexual harassment of me would suggest.  Even the conglomerate respects me sometimes.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 20, 2016 @ 12:00 a.m.