Sunday, November 20, 2016

There are so many world crises happening that I think criticism of President-elect Trump should be kept pertinent and serious.

November 20, 2016


If you have a real concern about something that he says or does, it's an appropriate use of your right to free speech to state your considered opinion.  Everything else is a waste of time and contributes unnecessary hostility to an already volatile world.  

I almost never tell political jokes.  Constructive political humor is one of the most difficult things to write, and I know that I don't have the formal education to write it.  

I didn't ridicule President Obama, but if I had managed to keep my temper more often than I did, I might not have made so many enemies and I might have convinced more people of my opinion sooner than I did.  

Copyright L. Kochman, November 20, 2016 @ 10:15 p.m.