Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Don't call me a white supremacist; YOU HAVE PROMOTED HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES FOR 7 YEARS!

August 23, 2017


I AM HOMELESS BECAUSE OF YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

I AM PERSECUTED BY YOU AND BECAUSE OF YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

YOU WATCHED ME FROM HIDDEN, ILLEGAL CAMERAS IN 2 APARTMENTS IN A ROW, ATTACKING ME THE ENTIRE TIME AS IF IT WERE MY FAULT, NOT THE CONGLOMERATE'S FAULT, THAT THE CAMERAS WERE IN THE APARTMENTS!

YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS LIKE YOU SAT THERE AND LAUGHED FOR 5 MONTHS WHILE I ASKED THAT SOMEONE CORROBORATE THAT THE VOYEURISM WASN'T A FALSE ACCUSATION!

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE BEING VICTIMIZED BECAUSE OF YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

STOP HACKING MY PHONE!  STOP LYING ABOUT ME!  STOP TREATING ME AS IF I HAVE NO RIGHTS!






___________________________________

If I'm stupid, why haven't you stopped plagiarizing me or capitalizing on what I say?



Those are pictures of nonconsecutive sections of the first page of the New York Times website.


http://homelesspeoplearepeople.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-lot-of-people-don-know-what-jews-are.html

That's the address of a page that I published on August 21, 2017.


The conglomerate has not stopped talking about what I look like since 2010. Whether it's calling me ugly or whether it's calling me beautiful, it never stops exploiting its discussions of what I look like to excuse its horrific violations of my rights, as if its obsession with parsing what I look like weren't already an archaic, misogynist abuse.  

Why hasn't the New York Times published headlines such as:

"We Want to Watch You in Your Homes!"

"We Want to Rape Your Children!"

"We're Part of a Mob That COULDN'T CARE LESS about the Rights of Anyone Who Isn't Rich!"


The New York Times hasn't published headlines such as those because it knows that there would be a public outcry and that everyone would have to resign.

The conglomerate has lied by omission to the public since 2010.  From the media to corporations to politicians to schools to museums to celebrities, EVERYONE HAS LIED!  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, August 23, 2017 @ 10:39 a.m.