Wednesday, August 30, 2017

For people who don't know why Ben Affleck is dating Lindsay Shookus

August 30, 2017


He's using her for code; he means the shaking from an orgasm, and she doesn't even care.  

These are the people who have fucked up my life since 2010.  These are the people who are treated as if they're superior to me and to everyone whom their criminal activities and crime promotion have victimized.  These are the people whose publicity and money are solicited by politicians.  These are the people who are so rich that they can do anything that they want, to anyone.  

The conglomerate is formed of these people and their supporters.  

They have made me homeless for years. They have ruined my academic career.  They have ruined my employability.  They have isolated me from humanity.  

THEY ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.  


Copyright L. Kochman, August 30, 2017 @ 11:55 a.m.