Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Nobody has called the Cambridge Inclusionary Housing Program to corroborate that my accusations of voyeurism weren't false.

October 4, 2017


Since having to move from my last apartment, I've been rejected by all 4 landlords to whom the program sent my application.  Consequently, I've been taken out of the program's applicant pool.  

My civil court history was given as the reason for every rejection.  The court system never updated the case brought against me by the last landlord to reflect that the resolution to the case was a mutual termination of the lease (to which I had to agree or be evicted, since the police didn't even look for the cameras in my apartment and I had no concrete proof that the voyeurism was happening).  The court order said that the eviction was to be dismissed on July 31, 2017 if I moved out of the apartment before the beginning of June 2017, which I did.  Because the case was never updated by the court system, my background checks mistakenly reported that I was evicted from my last two apartments in a row.  

It's looking like I'll be having another homeless winter in Boston.



Copyright L. Kochman, October 4, 2017 @ 11:52 a.m.