Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Clintons at Northeastern University

October 7, 2017





That's the address of an article that's at the first page of Google results for "Northeastern University" and "Bill Clinton."

http://homelesspeoplearepeople.blogspot.com/2017/09/suddenly-i-can-publish-pictures-at-my.html


That's the address for a page that I published on September 23, 2017, saying that my phone was suddenly disabled from publishing pictures at this blog, and that the same thing had happened a couple of years ago when I was writing about the gang rape at the University of Virginia.  The page also discusses Northeastern University.

I don't tend to read about Bill Clinton; I wanted to read about him this morning because it has struck me particularly forcefully over the past few days that the entertainment industry's obsession with people's past sex lives doesn't seem to have extended to Mr. Clinton.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, October 7, 2017 @ 6:56 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I published my policies and requests for corroboration of the truth about voyeurism yesterday.