Saturday, October 7, 2017

Speaking of the University of Virginia; there was another rape this year.

October 7, 2017




That's the address of the first page of Google results for "University of Virginia student arrested for rape."

He was arrested in June 2017.  I didn't know about it until today, although I have read the first page of the New York Times website almost every day.  There are some media articles about it, but there's been no media explosion about it the way that there was to discredit the 2014 Rolling Stone article.  

I stopped reading and writing about the Rolling Stone article during the summer because I was attacked by my own school's administration for reporting being harassed in class during every semester that I'd been a student.  I was charged with 5 counts of misconduct, including providing false information to the school.  I was suspended until the summer of 2018 and told that I could only be matriculated again pending my agreeing to make a plan to prevent my allegedly terrible behavior from happening again, and that, even if I were to be matriculated again, I would be on academic probation for the rest of my college career at that school.  I was forced to fail 4 classes by being automatically withdrawn from them as a term of the suspension, dropping my total grade point average from a 3.9 to a 2.6, making it impossible for me to transfer to other colleges.  I was charged more than $700 for the cost of one of the classes; the Summer 2017 class in which I was harassed. 

I spent the rest of the summer sending information about my retaliatory suspension to the Boston Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, which abruptly dismissed my report.  

The conglomerate was ecstatic that I was suspended and that the Office for Civil Rights dismissed the case.  It has focused on that during all of the months that it has said nothing about the rape that happened at the University of Virginia in February 2017, which was when I was futilely fighting another forced move to homelessness for telling the truth about the hidden, illegal cameras in the second apartment in a row where I've been victimized by voyeurism.

I guess that the media people who were watching me from the hidden, illegal cameras in that apartment, and attacking me for being the perpetual victim of voyeurism that they have promoted for years, thought their abuse of me was a priority instead of reporting EVERY DAY about the rape at the University of Virginia.  

The February 2017 rape at the University of Virginia also didn't deter the university from calling its new student center "1515."

This is the address of an article about that:





Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, October 7, 2017 @ 10:21 a.m.