Monday, March 21, 2016

I don't appreciate the White House goading me about Merrick Garland.

March 21, 2016


I am a Democrat, and the White House knows that.

The Republicans declared that they would block any Supreme Court nomination by President Obama.   Their reason for this is that they hope that a Republican President will be elected who will then nominate a conservative judge.

For me to criticize anything about the nomination of Mr. Garland risks encouraging the Republican attacks on his nomination.

I am so tired of the White House gloating over its promotion of sexual abuse, to the exclusion of every other concern, posting its sickeningly cutesy praise for criminals, laughing in my face about it when there is so much at stake for the United States and the world.


Copyright L. Kochman, March 21, 2016 @ 7:49 p.m.