Monday, March 21, 2016

The amount of responsibility that I have is really out of proportion to my salary, especially considering how many people who have no money problems use their time at work to promote human rights abuses.

March 21, 2016


The pressure that I have far outweighs any ego gratification that I ever have from being where I am in the power dynamics of the world.  As I have said several times every year since 2010, I am not directly powerful, I am only influential, and sometimes I'm not only not influential, I am a liability to people whom I try to help and whom the conglomerate then attacks.

I'm not seeking power.  It would be nice if the people who have it would use it responsibly.  My main goal, after these 6 years of horrific stress, is not to have a heart attack before I'm 50.

I have chosen the right academic and employment paths; I don't need to change those.  I need the abuses to stop.


Copyright L. Kochman, March 21, 2016 @ 8:05 p.m.