Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Leonardo DiCaprio

March 23, 2016

What do you want now?  What else do you want to take from me, to hurt people who knew me in the past, to scrounge around to get any sort of rumor you possibly can going about me?

What else do you need?  You won your awards.  Can you not just leave me alone?

I don't have $1,000 a month.  You are a multimillionaire.  What are you trying to get from me?  Do you need for the entire world to be jeering at me, so you can feel like you're smarter than I am?  You need some kind of final victory over me?  You don't think you have it already?  You think more has to happen to me?

People don't talk about you because they know that you would sue them if they did.  I don't have the money to do that, so everybody talks about me.  Have you noticed that I don't talk about them unless they force me to do that by blabbing about me first?  I don't name names unless I think that I have to do that to defend myself from them.  I don't need anything from them; who would they be among the rich, famous and politically powerful if it weren't for the currency of their dirty little stories about me, no matter how long ago their versions took place or if what they say is true at all.

You've had more sex in a month than I have had in my life, and you don't seem to think that makes you a slut.  LEAVE ME ALONE!


Copyright L. Kochman, March 23, 2016 @ 10:08 p.m.