Saturday, November 28, 2015

From devoted fans

November 28, 2015





That's a picture from today of a message that someone sent to my current YouTube blog, "Please don't kill me."






Those are pictures from today of messages that people have sent to one of my past blogs, "Lena Kochman Boston."

The person who is the most recent, uninvited guest at one of my blogs to tell me that I'm exploiting a society of working people is free to talk to the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, which refused to investigate my report that I was fired because of a lie that was told about me after I tried to get help stopping the sexual harassment that happened to me all day, every working day at my last job.

I don't need anyone to prove to these people that I'm not delusional; I'm not trying to be famous.  I just want the abuse of me and other people to stop.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 28, 2015 @ 7:03 p.m./additions @ 7:12 p.m.