Friday, November 27, 2015

Nervous about what I'll say about Robert Pattinson

November 27, 2015


I'm not getting less angry about what Robert Pattinson did.  Every day that passes that he stubbornly refuses to admit that he's wrong is making me angrier.

I think that I could damage his career; I am SO ANGRY about his behavior, and my stress is so high because of what I have to deal with all the time that I don't feel in control of what I'm going to say about the situation

It's the conglomerate's fault that he thinks and acts so badly.  He is certainly an adult and responsible for his actions.  It's just that he and many other people who are at the intellectual level where the conglomerate has encouraged them to be don't seem to realize that my lenience toward them while I'm hoping they'll stop being so horrible is one of the things that the conglomerate attacks me about.  Something like what he did makes it easy for me to stop being lenient toward him, to say the least.  The angry things that I have said about Emma Watson in the past have caused there to be people who are always ready to start bullying her when I get angry at her again.  She usually deserves what I say, but nobody should be getting bullied.

Rage and hatred; he should not think that I'm feeling something other than those things about him, because I'm not.


Copyright L. Kochman, November 27, 2015 @ 7:28 p.m.