Wednesday, November 25, 2015

James Franco is calling me old, Leonardo DiCaprio is calling me fat.

November 25, 2015

I am at least 5'6" and weight about 126 pounds.


This is what I look like at around 7:00 a.m. this morning:




The coughing harassment by guests of the Pine Street Inn hasn't been as bad as it was last night since last year.  Someone started coughing at 2:45 this morning, and a few other people also coughed off and on for the next few hours.  I'm not sure why; there was a female staffperson who coughed at me last night, and that might have triggered it.



That's the most recent post at James Franco's Twitter page.





That's the most recent post at Leonardo DiCaprio's Twitter page.







James Franco is 37.  Leonardo DiCaprio is my age, 41.


These guys, despite their money, are not better looking than I am.  Their girlfriends usually are, because their girlfriends are usually at least 10 years younger than I am.

It's frustrating talking about this, because people who think the way that these men are programmed to think seem to be incapable of understanding that it's their chronic disrespect of women that I'm objecting to and not the fact of nature that young women are usually more beautiful than older women.  When I looked younger, they were just as disrespectful; you don't make someone whom you respect the target of sexual harassment, phone-hacking and voyeurism.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 25, 2015 @ 7:26 a.m.