Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Does President Obama know that I get death threats almost every week?

August 10, 2016


When is he going to stop those of his employees who spend their time bullying me?

I don't need anyone to prove to the people who write messages at my blogs, saying that they hope I die, that I'm not delusional.  I don't want to be famous; I'm already more famous than I want to be.  I want the conglomerate to stop abusing me and other people.

I don't treat anyone the way that the conglomerate treats me and the conglomerate's other targets.  I have never treated anyone this way, nor would I ever want to treat anyone this way.  

The way that the conglomerate treats me endangers everyone around me; where I live and everywhere that I ever am.  I am physically isolated most of the time and emotionally and socially isolated all of the time.  I am totally prevented from having a normal social life, or any real social life.  This is one of the most persistent problems that the conglomerate has inflicted on me since 2010, and it seems to be deliberate.  The conglomerate's ostracism of me is so vicious that the conglomerate attacks everyone who is anything other than hostile to me, whether that person is famous or not.  

I'm not alone all the time because I want to live like this.  The conglomerate seems to want to believe that the only human interaction that I want is sexual, probably because the conglomerate does not want to feel any guilt for having sexually abused and stigmatized me for more than 6 years.  

That victimization and stigmatization are ruining everything about my life, from everything about me that is sexual and to which I have the right as a person, and which includes my right to privacy, to everything that has nothing to do with sex.  Total strangers stalk and harass me every time that I leave my apartment.  Even when I don't leave my apartment, people are writing hateful messages to my blogs or creating their own hate blogs about me that are Internet search results for my name, preventing me from obtaining employment and being able to attend school.  I have to defend my reputation everywhere, and I lose almost every time.  I am preceded everywhere by what the conglomerate has told the world to think that I am.  

For more than 6 years, President Obama and his administration have amused themselves by ruining my life.  There's no other way to say it.  



Copyright L. Kochman, August 10, 2016 @ 12:45 a.m./I published my preliminary page and pages like it several hours ago. I'll publish them again later today or tomorrow.