Friday, August 19, 2016

Poverty, power and social torture

August 19, 2016


I have known for a while that people will probably start publishing the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me at their social media, and I won't be able to do anything about it.  

Probably, people who hack my phone will also publish things that they get from hacking my phone; whatever private information they feel like showing me and the world that I have no ability to stop them from exposing for their amusement and attempted personal and/or professional gain.  

The way that I'm treated by the conglomerate is evil.  There's no other word for it.  

Nobody ever could have gotten video of me in bathrooms if I weren't poor; most of it was filmed in homeless shelters and psychiatric units.  Because the conglomerate not only did nothing to stop that hateful and criminal invasion of my privacy and the privacy of other homeless people and psychiatric patients, people who heard about what had happened also hid cameras in places like gym bathrooms, locker rooms and showers.  Like so many social problems, what was laughed at and enjoyed as a joke by the people in power when it was only happening to very poor and otherwise stigmatized people is turning into an epidemic around the world that is affecting people who are not so poor and not so stigmatized.  

The conglomerate is deliberately destroying the privacy rights of everyone except anyone who's rich enough to buy protection.  


Copyright L. Kochman, August 19, 2016 @ 11:30 p.m.