Friday, August 19, 2016

Who knows how many phones are being hacked by the New York Times and other media and corporations?

August 20, 2016


All of the public conversations that the media has about privacy are not telling the public what's really happening.  

The media hacks my phone.  Corporations hack my phone. The government hacks my phone.  They flaunt all of these privacy invasions for their own amusement, to tyrannically control my life, and to terrify people.   

What's happening to me can and will happen to thousands of people.  There's no reason to believe that it's not happening to thousands of people already, or that this is not what life will be like for the remainder of humanity's future.  

It's only going to get worse.  There's no reason to believe that people won't be persecuted to such an extent that they'll have to live out their lives being involuntarily videotaped everywhere in their own homes, broadcast live on the Internet and television.  Their emails and phone conversations will be published at the whims of people who hack their phones and computers.  The world will be divided into rich spectators and everyone else.  


Copyright L. Kochman, August 20, 2016 @ 12:05 a.m./I published my preliminary page and similar pages several hours ago.  I'll publish them again later today or tomorrow.