Tuesday, August 23, 2016

This van is parked in front of my apartment building.

August 23, 2016







Copyright L. Kochman, August 23, 2016 @ 8:41 p.m.

August 24, 2016

It was a bad feeling when I realized that I was writing this page at 8:41 p.m.  I thought that I should publish the picture of the van at its own page because it seems like I'm really being stalked by this person.  The van has been around where I live before yesterday. 

The conglomerate's interpretations are why I wrote "No code" policies a few years ago and why I publish them almost every time that I publish anything; so that people know that I'm not using code.  I frequently have to add copyright notices that are at times that the conglomerate wants to interpret as being code that contradicts what I say every day.  After 6 years of the conglomerate, there is no integer that doesn't have a code connotation.



Copyright L. Kochman, August 24, 2016 @ 12:37 p.m.