Friday, May 26, 2017

It was crucial for the health and safety of the world that Mrs. Clinton lose the election.

May 26, 2017


I'm sorry to have to say that. I am a Democrat.  

Perhaps she thinks she is a feminist; nobody can tell her not to say that she is.  However, she is as willing as any male politician to think the worst of me and to abuse me for personal profit, no matter the damage to human rights for everyone for whom she purports to care.  




I have published the address for that video many times over the past several months.  She doesn't care about it.  She doesn't care that I'm losing my apartment for my true accusation of being victimized by voyeurism.  Not only does she not care, she is participating in the promotion of crime.

I never thought or asked that she would investigate my reports of voyeurism in this apartment.  I feel that my having had distance from politics was the right decision; it means that I am free to give my opinion about the White House and other political situations.  However, what I did not ask her to do was to participate in my being bullied.  

Her election would have turned the White House into a platform for the mentally, socially and morally atrophied entertainment industry.  She would not have contested the media or corporations that promote the conglomerate's agenda.  

That she is female would have served the same, catastrophic function that Mr. Obama's race served; to speciously legitimize bigotry, corruption, and the abuse of vulnerable people.  

That's it.  



Copyright L. Kochman, May 26, 2017 @ 2:15 p.m.