Tuesday, May 23, 2017

There is no tragedy that The New York Times won't exploit, and no innocent person whom that newspaper won't attack.

May 23, 2017




_________



_________




__________





Those are pictures of nonconsecutive sections of the first page of The New York Times' website.


The New York Times hacks my phone, watches me in my apartment by tapping into signals from the hidden, illegal cameras that are in the apartment, bullies me and everyone who knows me, and promotes crime.  The newspaper is not going to stop hacking my phone or promoting my being abused when I am homeless.  Like all media, The New York Times is supposed to be a trustworthy institution and a defender of morality.  Instead, this newspaper has promoted corruption for 7 years.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 23, 2017 @ 11:05 a.m.