Saturday, May 27, 2017

Someone once tried to call my cat fat.

May 27, 2017

My response was that a pet isn't fat until it can't walk.  I know that answer was a trifle defensive, but, unlike the voyeurism in my apartment, that accusation was false.

Also; although I am frequently sarcastic, when it's important to me that someone understand and respect what I'm saying, I try to say what I have to say without being rude.  When I'm distraught, that's difficult, but I think it's better not to pick on people deliberately.

Maybe the Sierra Club could think about that when it wants to change people's minds.  Demonizing people doesn't tend to cause them to want to listen to you.

President Trump hasn't personally ridiculed anyone at the Sierra Club, has he?  Why be rude about your approach, particularly when what you have to say is right?  



That's the address of a Sierra Club publication.  

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 27, 2017 @ 8:04 p.m./additions @ 8:24 p.m.