Sunday, July 30, 2017

The New York Times can answer this question.

July 30, 2017





That's a picture of part of the first page of the New York Times' website.

Since the New York Times was one of the many media sources that tapped the hidden, illegal cameras in both of the apartments where I've been victimized by voyeurism and then called a crazy liar by the property management and forced into homelessness by the property management's lawyers, the New York Times knows whether or not the hidden, illegal cameras were removed when I left those apartments or if they weren't removed and subsequent tenants have never stopped being victimized. 

It would also not surprise me if the people who voyeuristically victimized me and then successfully lied about it have victimized more people, since I was the only person who was punished for their crimes.  The New York Times and other media sources obviously have had the ability to find and tap into camera signals in every apartment in every location where I have lived, and everywhere else that I've been voyeuristically victimized.  Those media sources can answer the question of how many people are being criminally victimized in their homes and everywhere else that this disgusting crime was inflicted on me and everyone around me.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, July 30, 2017 @ 8:00 a.m.