Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The New York Times DOES NOT CARE.

July 25, 2017

These are pictures of consecutive sections of the first page of The New York Times website:







These are also pictures of consecutive sections of that website:




The New York Times takes no responsibility for being an authority that influences people's thinking and behavior.  The newspaper is also misogynist and a human rights abuser.  

The newspaper has yet to imply that it thinks I have the right to say no to anyone or anything.  It is smugly convinced of its right to abuse anyone who can't stop it.  

There's no amount of talented that I could be that would stop this newspaper's attacks on me.  It is going to call me a dumb slut for the rest of my life.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, July 25, 2017 @ 6:35 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.