Saturday, June 17, 2017

How many media sources tapped the hidden, illegal cameras in both of my apartments and watched live, illegally filmed video of me?

June 17, 2017


How many reporters have seen and heard the audio/video that was recorded FROM THE HIDDEN, ILLEGAL cameras in my second apartment, of the police officers who walked around my apartment for a few minutes and then said that there weren't any cameras?

The Cambridge Police Department's TOTAL FAILURE, from negligence, prejudice and sexism, to productively investigate my true accusation of voyeurism guaranteed that I would be the defendant in court for a situation in which I was the victim of a crime, guaranteed that nobody in the Boston area whom I asked for help would believe me, guaranteed that I would continue to be treated like a crazy liar for the remainder of my tenancy, and guaranteed that I would be homeless again. 

How many media sources not only did not call or email the police, legal services for poor people or the property management's lawyers to tell them that it wasn't a false accusation, but also published lascivious code stories gloating over my imminent homelessness?  How many of them haven't stopped attacking me as if I deserve everything that happens to me, even if it never would have happened if THE MEDIA AND THE REST OF THE CONGLOMERATE WEREN'T TELLING PEOPLE TO COMMIT THESE CRIMES AND REWARDING THEM FOR BEING ABUSIVE?!



Copyright L. Kochman, June 17, 2017 @ 3:30 p.m.