Thursday, June 22, 2017

Security guard at Good Will

June 22, 2017





He's been standing there for almost 20 minutes.  He approached me almost as soon as I walked into the store and began to shop for t-shirts in the women's clothing section.  Then he stood at the end of the row of shirts that I was shopping through, and he hasn't moved since.  He also did some coughing.

I talked to the manager of the store several minutes ago.  The manager said "Unfortunately, he doesn't work for us, but I'll talk to his manager."

No change so far.

Code means that it can take hours for me to buy something; I went through every t-shirt from that row.  I was at the store before it opened this morning, and I know that I would never have time to shop here during a weekend.  



Copyright L. Kochman, June 22, 2017 @ 9:06 a.m.