Saturday, June 24, 2017

People who want to stop me and other poor people from being victimized by voyeurism where they live should tell these people that the voyeurism wasn't a false accusation.

June 24, 2017




That's a page of the website of the agency that gave me the housing voucher and that manages housing vouchers for a lot of people.  

When I told this agency, months ago, that there were hidden, illegal cameras in the apartment, I was told that I would have to call the police about it.  I had already called the police about it, and the police DIDN'T FIND THE CAMERAS THAT THE CONGLOMERATE KNOWS WERE THERE.  That's why I was treated in court as if I had no proof that I was telling the truth, even though I think the lawyers for the property management probably suspected that I was telling the truth.  I think it's improbable that the lawyers for the property management had never heard of me before their client asked them to evict me.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 24, 2017 @ 7:07 p.m.