Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Democrats had the majority in 2010, before the Democratic Party fell apart in the midst of President Obama's promotion of crime.

June 22, 2017





That's a picture of part of the first page of the New York Times' website.

The Democratic Party is rent by confusion and corruption for the 7th year in a row.  I'm not saying that there are no confused or corrupt Republicans, but the Democrats like to portray themselves as being "For The People" and morally superior to the Republicans, and they're not.

I don't think that Ms. Pelosi is the problem; I think she's being treated as if she's the problem because she's a woman.  

Also; I don't like to think of political parties in terms of brands, since nobody is supposed to be able to buy them.  




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 22, 2017 @ 6:31 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.