Friday, June 30, 2017

When I withdraw from the school, I'll have to pay the school more than $1,000 for dropping the classes after the add/drop deadline.

June 30, 2017

That's what happened to me last year, when I withdrew from the summer class that I was taking because I felt vulnerable at school; my grade appeal to stop the teacher who had lied about what happened in her classroom from failing me in retaliation hadn't been evaluated (I did eventually have the A that I deserved), and the school was refusing to confront the student who had instigated the bullying.


I had to pay the school more than $600 for that one class.  I couldn't attend school in the fall semester of 2016 because I couldn't have financial aid until I had paid off the $600.  It actually was more than $600, because the school charged me additional money to set up a payment plan to pay the school $75/month.  




Copyright L. Kochman, June 30, 2017 @ 12:38 p.m.