Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I got a credit card because landlords and realtors were telling me that my credit was too low.

November 22, 2016

I didn't have bad credit; I had no credit, because I'd never had a credit card, mortgage or car loan.  I have never had a house or a car.  After I'd had the credit card for a while, I was able to be approved for an apartment; I was told by the property management that I was approved because of my credit.  

When I left school in the summer of 2016, my student loans went out of deferment.  I also got a $600 debt because I dropped a class, and I'm paying that off.  For my student loans and school bill, I've been paying about $150 more every month than I was when I was in school, and I don't have work-study.  I'm also paying rent and all of my utilities.  If I didn't have a credit card, I couldn't have bought shirts and sweaters, a coat, pants, and other things.  

This is the first time since I got the card that I won't be able to pay off my entire credit card bill at the beginning of the month.  I have never had interest added, before what's going to happen this December.  I'll pay it off a month at a time when I'm working, the way that everyone who has had to depend on credit for a while does.  

I haven't spent a penny on cigarettes or alcohol; I don't smoke and I don't drink.  If I were a drinker, I'd be dead already.  The conglomerate's bullying would destabilize anyone.

This is one of several trucks that are parked in front of my building, where a hole was torn into the sidewalk this morning:



I don't know if that's a reaction to my writing yesterday about having a credit card.  How many times do I have to explain why I have a credit card?  

I'm not working because I get harassed everywhere.  There's no opportunity for work, school or housing that the conglomerate hasn't damaged or totally ruined for me.  

I'm working with Mass Rehab to get a job; my Google search results are so full of hate blogs about me that I was asked by Mass Rehab to do two work assessments to prove that I was capable of being in a work environment.  I'm dependent on Mass Rehab for job placement anyway, because nobody who does a Google search of my name would want to hire me.  I can't get the hate blogs removed from the Internet; either the websites that host them refuse to remove the content or the people who publish the content republish it as soon as their blogs get disabled.

These are some pictures of one of them:



That's a result at the first page of Google search results for my name.





___________________________________





I don't know how many times my blogs have gotten disabled since 2010; that's why I have so many of them, so that if one of them gets disabled everything that I said doesn't get removed from the Internet.  People who have stalked me in their vehicles or threatened to hit me have successfully asked YouTube to disable videos that show them doing those things and to issue strikes against my blogs.  


Copyright L. Kochman, November 22, 2016 @ 12:53 p.m./I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again soon.