Thursday, November 24, 2016

Nina Agdal WANTED to be in this video, and nobody's slut-shaming her.

November 24, 2016




That's the address of yet another article demonstrating the conglomerate's hypocrisy.

Nobody needs to film a video to prove that a 24-year-old model is prettier than I am; you can ask me, and I'll say "Why would anyone think that I'd be prettier than a 24-year-old model?"  Also, I went to Chinese class last semester because I wanted to be able to speak Chinese.

If Ms. Agdal wants me to be jealous, she could start by getting a perfect score on the SATs, which I didn't.  Then she could be good at playing an instrument, which I'm not.  Then she could be a really good athlete and a really good dancer and singer, all of which I am not.  Then she could talk intelligently for an hour about anything at all that requires intelligence, proving that she is both beautiful and intelligent, in addition to being financially secure so that she never has to live in unsafe places where she is abused.  

I hope that, if she did those things, I would be happy for her, rather than jealous.  That's how I would try to feel. 

If she's jealous of me, I hope she gets over it.  Jealousy is a painful and frequently destructive emotion.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 24, 2016 @ 9:44 a.m.