Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Someone didn't get his oatmeal, I guess.

November 23, 2016






Those are pictures of messages that someone sent to my current YouTube blog, "The railing is too low at the library," last night.  The name of that blog is about the railing at the children's section of the Boston Public Library in Copley Square, which is the main public library.  The library has gotten overhauled over the past few years, and it's not surprising that the conglomerate's promotion of child abuse has resulted in architectural design for which the safety of children is not considered a priority.  

I can't ban messages to my YouTube blogs so that nobody is able to write to me.  When people write to me, I am able to erase their messages and block them at each blog that they write to, but I can't stop them before they write to me.  Almost every week, another abuser writes to me.

At my YouTube blog, I didn't publish the messages from the person whose profile name and picture impersonate Mr. Brimley; they were automatically published when they were sent to the blog.  

I don't know how the YouTube system decides which messages to publish and which not to publish.  These are pictures of the messages that weren't published:











































































Bullying like this is also happening to children and teenagers around the world.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 23, 2016 @ 8:05 p.m.