Tuesday, November 22, 2016

When I saw the 20/20 broadcast on October 14, 2016, I noticed the discrepancy between what the broadcast said and Clare Locke's formal accusations against Rolling Stone.

November 22, 2016


I didn't like that Rolling Stone continued to blame Jackie for everything in court, so I didn't talk about it until tonight.  I might not have talked about it at all if Ms. Eramo hadn't decided that she ought to start granting interviews in which she attacks Rolling Stone.  

It's not as if anyone who wants to know what happened should need me to write about it.  I have less access than reporters to all the information that's available.  

It seems to me that a false reality has been decided upon, and nobody who has participated in incorrectly discrediting the Rolling Stone article wants to admit it.

Phi Kappa Psi should drop its obscene case.  


Copyright L. Kochman, November 22, 2016 @ 10:35 p.m.