Saturday, November 19, 2016

Some of the things that happened today

November 19, 2016



190 LEH That's the license plate of a car that drove past me on my street.  It was not a Massachusetts license plate; it might have been from Connecticut. 

(RS) 43 RG

992 XP9 parked at MIT



That car was parked next to a fire station in Boston. 

I think that a few men have coughed at me today; total strangers to whom I never did anything.




That ad is not a block from the Boston Public Library, where there are children every day. 




A masterpiece is something that someone wants to do, something that the person thought about, created and wanted the world to have.  A sickening crime committed against someone who is too poor to stop you is not a masterpiece.  



That's a picture of an ad that's at the Prudential Center.  I don't think that it's a really good ad.  I think it could be less equivocal.  




I wanted the homeless man to have his own page, but the time at which I took the picture was too much for me to deal with, knowing what the conglomerate would say.  This time, I accepted that there's only so much malice that someone can take.  


Copyright L. Kochman, November 19, 2016 @ 9:12 p.m./additions @ 10:57 p.m.