Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm in emotional pain all the time.

November 28, 2016


I hate my life, but I know who should be Secretary of State.  

I can't make President-elect Trump appoint General Kelly, and I can't make my life the way I'd like it to be.  All I can do is cope with what is happening to me; it's a miracle that I have any sanity after being so horrifically abused for so many years.  

What I know is that this is one of the most important decisions of his Presidency, and if he laughs at everything else that I say for the rest of my life, he shouldn't laugh at this.  

As I said a few weeks ago, I have chosen my level in the world.  I know the limits of my education and my life experience.  At this time in my life, I am not qualified to be a professional political writer, and I don't know if I'll ever want to be one.

It doesn't take a professional writer or a genius to know that the world is out of time.  We're not at the brink of disaster; we're living in disaster.



Copyright L. Kochman, November 28, 2016 @ 9:32 p.m.