Friday, June 16, 2017

I don't want to be famous, and I don't want to be abused.

June 16, 2017

I suppose that there are celebrities who don't like my criticisms of them and who think about posting SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL video of me at their social media when they're angry at me.  I know I won't be able to stop them from doing that.

For them to do that will also prove to the world that what I've been blogging about is not a delusion. 

Several people have been arrested for pretending to be Justin Bieber so that they can lure children and teenagers into performing sex acts for Web cameras.  How do you think the world would react if billions of people suddenly knew that Justin Bieber promotes child rape?



Copyright L. Kochman, June 16, 2017 @ 1:43 p.m./Unfortunately, that's what time it is.