Friday, June 16, 2017

When my inevitable rape happens, the police probably won't investigate it or prosecute it.

June 16, 2017











Those are pictures of messages that people have sent over the past few days to my current YouTube blog, "The railing is too low at the library."

The name of that blog is about the children's library at the main Boston Public Library, which was renovated over the past few years.  The railing near it is too low to prevent a child from falling over the side.  

I think that the stalker who's calling me "Leenholio" could be someone who stalked me online for a couple of years, and who stopped when I asked the police to tell him to leave me alone.  He has probably started again because I am homeless again, and because the conglomerate automatically confers hero status on anyone who abuses me.  He's using a fake name, but he loved the publicity he had when he was stalking me, so he wants the conglomerate to know that it's him.  

Before I was forced to leave the second apartment in a row where my objection to being victimized by voyeurism was met with derision, lies and my being a court defendant for an eviction, I said that having to be homeless again would make me more vulnerable to stalkers, NOT THAT ANYONE WHO KNOWS THAT THE VOYEURISM WASN'T A FALSE ACCUSATION IN EITHER APARTMENT CARES!





That's a picture of a message that someone sent yesterday to one of my past YouTube blogs, "Lena Kochman Boston."  I have already published a page about the message before it.

"Mason" was a conglomerate code word for child molestation for a while.  

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 16, 2017 @ 3:26 p.m.