Monday, June 19, 2017

You have spent your entire, adult life as a female movie star who is worshipped for her beauty, and you have no idea what life is like for normal women.

June 19, 2017


You have also spent most of your adult life as a wealthy white woman with no societal stigma of any designation, so you have no idea what it's like not to be that person, either.  





That's a picture of part of an article that's at the first page of Yahoo today, for which this is the address:




I didn't read the rest of the article; I don't care.

I don't really want to talk about Batman.  I'm not trying to make people take sides. I don't need to try to figure out what people mean by this article or that article; I say what I mean when I have something to say.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner seem to have broken up for no reason.  They're adults; they can do what they want, BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT.  I DON'T WANT TO DATE HIM, AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO HARASS ME.  

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 19, 2017 @ 2:35 p.m.