Saturday, June 17, 2017

It's nice not to be totally alone.

June 17, 2017

I didn't want to have to move from my apartment; I thought the hidden, illegal cameras should have to move instead.  There was nothing I could do; it is SICKENING.

However, although being homeless is not ideal, I like living with a lot of people.  It's also nice not to have the horrible pressure of being totally alone in my apartment, where I knew that everything that I did was being seen and heard by people who would make the most vicious interpretations of it and publicize it.  It was debilitating to live like that.  

Now, those vicious people are only hacking my phone and publicizing their most vicious interpretations from that.  



Copyright L. Kochman, June 17, 2017 @ 6:38 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.