Friday, June 23, 2017

Prank mail

June 23, 2017

I did not order the "Thomas Kinkade's Cuckoo Clock" from The Bradford Exchange, nor have I received it in the mail.

I did not order a subscription to Draft Magazine.

I did not order a subscription to Dwell Magazine.

I did not order a "Heart of Love" from The Hamilton Collection, nor have I received it in the mail.

I did not order a subscription to Parents Magazine.


I haven't ordered any of the hundreds of subscriptions or products for which I've been sent bills for the past few years, from when someone began ordering them while using my name or variations of my name as a prank.  

It is to my consternation that none of the invoices that I received today have customer service phone numbers which I could call to tell someone that I did not order any of this stuff, don't want it, shouldn't have to pay for it, and don't want mail about it being stuffed into the post office box which I am renting.

I also don't need to have these unresolved bills for products that I didn't order harming my credit.  

It seems to me that many of the magazines that are sent to me are produced by people who know who I am and who might even have watched me from tapping into the hidden, illegal cameras in one or both of my last two apartments.  The magazines frequently have references to me on their covers and throughout their publications.  Since they know who I am, I would appreciate it if I didn't have to continue to try to contact each of them to cancel a subscription every time that whoever is prank mailing me thinks it's funny to order a subscription for "Lena BrokeHo Kochman" while whoever it is at the magazine or other business doesn't realize that it's a prank.  

I ALSO DON'T WANT THESE BUSINESSES TO HACK MY PHONE, MY EMAIL, OR ANY OTHER PART OF MY LIFE.  

Copyright L. Kochman, June 23, 2017 @ 12:19 p.m.