Saturday, June 17, 2017

If Chroma and National Development wanted me to stop talking about being an abused tenant, they should have stopped the abuse, rather than making the abuse worse by calling me a crazy liar and forcing me into homelessness.

June 17, 2017

I did everything that I could to suggest peaceful resolutions to the problem of my being victimized by voyeurism in that apartment.  What I said for months was "Please remove the cameras."  I never threatened anyone.  I was never rude to anyone.  I never swore at anyone.  I was as nice as anyone could be in that situation, and my attempts at peaceful resolution were met with denial and vicious, false accusations.

The police were totally negligent; they COULDN'T HAVE CARED LESS.  They did NOTHING to help.  I don't think that they know how to investigate voyeurism; the Government of Massachusetts doesn't care, and so the police don't care, either.  



Copyright L. Kochman, June 17, 2017 @ 10:23 a.m.