Saturday, June 24, 2017

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT PEDOPHILIA IS NORMAL AND THAT CHILD RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED AS GAY PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSED!

June 24, 2017

GAY PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING A MUTUALLY CONSENTING RELATIONSHIP AREN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG!  ANYONE WHO HAS SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A CHILD IS COMMITTING A CRIME!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE HAD TO SAY THESE THINGS OVER AND OVER FOR 7 YEARS, TO PEOPLE WHO EITHER DON'T UNDERSTAND OR WHO COULDN'T CARE LESS!  

YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN!

It is SICKENING that there are people who are trying to construe parallels between abuses of gay people and the criminalization of child abuse.  Why is that your discussion of gay rights, instead of discussion of all the gay people who are being imprisoned, tortured and killed for being gay while I write this?  


Copyright L. Kochman, June 24, 2017 @ 6:35 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.