Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The New York Times

June 21, 2017


Stop hacking my phone and STOP LYING ABOUT ME!

Why can't you stop hypersexualizing me?  YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!  YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH SEX!  YOU'RE THE ONES WHO DON'T CARE IF YOU RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES!  YOU'RE THE ONES WHO TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HORRIBLE THINGS THAT YOU DO!

I'll be 43 this summer.  I have no life.  Everything that I try to do is messed up by people like you and what you've done to me for 7 years.  I can't have a place to live.  Nobody will hire me.  I can't have friends.  Although you never stop portraying me as a nymphomaniac, I WAS A VIRGIN UNTIL I WAS 27 AND I HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE I WAS 29!  The last time I kissed someone was in 2010; you have isolated me from humanity!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Copyright L. Kochman, June 21, 2017 @ 6:46 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.